By requesting pet rehoming services, you, the pet owner, agree to the following terms of service:
Pet Rehoming Network offers the services of a team of pet advertising and adoptions professionals for the one-time fee of $150 USD per pet.
This fee is used towards the costs of advertising and promoting your pet throughout a wide array of online and traditional pet adoption mediums.
Fees are due and payable before pet rehoming services start, and the pet owner understands that costs are incurred by our rehoming team in promoting each pet. The service fee is spent on advertising for the pet and operating costs for providing rehoming services. A refund cannot be issued once pet rehoming services have begun.
In the event that a new home has not been found for a pet within twelve (12) weeks of the day the rehoming fee was paid, Pet Rehoming Network agrees to provide a partial refund in the amount of 40% of the rehoming fee. The owner must request this refund within within three (3) business days of the 12 week deadline.
Once a refund has been processed, all efforts to rehome the pet will cease.
Pet Rehoming Network will provide services for as long as it takes to rehome a pet if a refund request is not made at the 12 week deadline.
Owner Advertising Initiatives
- The owner agrees to divulge details of any additional ongoing advertising efforts undertaken at the time of or prior to placing their request for rehoming services through our agency.
- In the event that the owner receives interest in the pet directly through their own advertising initiatives, it is agreed that Pet Rehoming Network will provide an adoption agreement, carefully screen the potential adopter, advise on the process of transitioning the pet into it’s new home, and follow up with the new owner.
- Pet Rehoming Network will also abide by the rehoming guarantee, regardless of the source through which the successful adopter was found.
- In many instances, homes found through friends, family or work acquaintances do not work out. Our rehoming guarantee assures your pet’s future welfare and well-being should this occur.
- If an owner surrenders the pet to a shelter or rescue, Pet Rehoming Network will continue to advertise for a good home for the pet, directing potential adopters to the shelter or rescue to whom the pet was surrendered.
Pet Rehoming Network’s rehoming team will work conscientiously to find a suitable home for each pet. Our rehoming team cannot guarantee and does not guarantee a time-frame by which a home will be secured for your pet. We will work swiftly and thoroughly to place effective advertising on a wide variety of web sites, classified ads services, social media services and video platforms.
We will continue to search diligently for a suitable home for each pet until such time as a new home has been arranged – or the owner notifies us that services are no longer required due to a change in circumstances.